Royal Arsenal Riverside, London
Royal Arsenal Riverside, phase 9, London
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of two mechanical block systems made up of mechanical and natural smoke shafts.
- Mechanical shafts used for daily ventilation when not operating in fire mode.
- Supply shaft fitted with adiabatic cooler, supply fan and 1m2 vent on roof.
- Two-phase car park ventilation system, smoke and pollution ventilation.
- Phase 1: utilisation of the main extraction fans at a reduced air change rate.
- Phase 2: main control panel remains in position but the main extraction fans moved and increased to full car park duty. Additional induction fans and attenuation added during phase 2.
- Zone control panels, fan control panels, MCPs, roof vents (1m2), smoke extraction fans (max 6m3/s), smoke dampers, thermostats, smoke detectors, adiabatic cooler, rain sensor, LED indication panel, supply fan and stair door actuator
- Car park fan control panel, over-ride switches, CO detectors, fire rated isolators, smoke extraction fans, impulse fans (induction type) and smoke detectors